Remzi Bektasovski has taken the stand in his sexual assault trial, claiming he was not present during one of the alleged encounters.
The Wollongong DJ and martial arts instructor has denied allegations he raped three then-teenage girls in 2016 and 2017 in the Illawarra.
The 22-year-old has pleaded not guilty to five counts of sexual and indecent assault during his Wollongong District Court trial, claiming all sexual encounters were consensual.
Defence barrister Matthew Johnston asked Bektasovski questions about the second alleged victim, who gave evidence on Tuesday.
Bektasovski denied he had been to her house on February 1, 2017.
The teen told the court she repeatedly told Bektasovski that she did not want to have sex with him that day when he asked to come over.
The teen told the jury she and Bektasovski were in her bedroom and started kissing before he asked to "grind" up against her but then had penile vaginal sex without her consent.
She said prior to the alleged rape, they matched on a dating app and started talking on social media before their relationship turned physical in late 2016 and they had consensual sex three times.
Bektasovski told the court they had sex in her bedroom on the first occasion and then a further two times but denied having sex in her bedroom again.
He said they slept together in her mother's bedroom and in his father's van.
"Was there any other occasion you had sexual intercourse in her bedroom?" Mr Johnston asked.
"No," Bektasovski replied.
"Was there ever an occasion where you had non-consensual sexual intercourse with her?" Mr Johnston asked.
"No," he replied.
Bektasovski could not recall the message exchange where the teen allegedly sent him a Snapchat message telling him she did not want to have sex that afternoon.
He said he could not remember sending a subsequent message saying, "well I'm coming for it so be ready".
"Do you recall sending it?" Mr Johnston asked.
"I cant recall, but it is in the evidence, so yes."
Bektasovski also denied saying "I knew you would enjoy it if I forced you to do it" after the alleged rape.
Bektasovski claimed a series of text messages between the pair a few days later were not about the alleged rape but rather that the teen had told her friend about their "secret" sexual relationship.
"I didn't like it because I didn't want people knowing about my personal business," he said.
"I didn't want to be in contact anymore because she was telling people about our sexual relationship."
Meantime, Bektasovski described having a "friends with benefits" style relationship with the first alleged victim in November 2016 after they were at a party and started flirting online.
He told the jury they organised to meet at her house and had consensual sex where he used protection, which was the same evidence the woman gave on Monday.
However, he claimed they had sex a further four times at her home, all of which were consensual.
The woman told they court they only had sex twice and on the second occasion Bektasovski became "aggressive" and sexually assaulted her after she repeatedly told him to stop.
Bektasovski went on to deny the allegations the woman made about their sexual encounter.
"It is alleged ... you were kissing her aggressively and touching her roughly, do you recall an occasion where that occurred?" Mr Johnston asked.
"I disagree," Bektasovski replied.
He denied that he grabbed her shoulders or rubbed his penis on her thighs roughly, giving her bruises.
Bektasovski claimed he never said "it's OK, it's OK, it will just be like the last time" and that he had penile vaginal sex without her consent.
He refuted her claim that she sent him a message saying "dude you raped me" and that he replied to it.
The trial continues.
We depend on subscription revenue to support our journalism. If you are able, please subscribe here. If you are already a subscriber, thank you for your support.