The Illawarra has 15 finalists in the 2021 Australian Small Business Champion Awards.
Tiny Tins is a finalist in the business growth and services categories, Poseidon Equine for pet services and small business champion entrepreneur categories, G-co for best environmental business and young small business champion entrepreneur and Goddess Health and Wellness Day Spa and Skin Correctives are both finalists for beauty service.
Christians Premium Meats is in the running for the title of best butcher in Australia, Shellharbour Country Kitchen for best cafe, Mitchell's Market for fresh food, Desiderate Jewellery for best jewellery store, Evolve Performance Studios is a finalist in the performing arts category, and The Collective Beat for best specialised retail small business.
The 49 winners of Australia's largest awards for small business hosted by Precedent Productions will be named at the Star in Sydney on October 30.
- From little things relaxing lifestyles come with the evolution of tiny homes
- Dog training academy teaches how to have a happy canine when you can no longer work from home
- Funding support for Illawarra accommodation providers
- The Fraternity Club weathers the COVID storm with drive-thru pizza
- Illawarra Credit Union named Australia's best
- Wollongong's Shanna White appointed Australian and New Zealand Mental Health Association ambassador
- Wollongong founded COVID Facebook page for small businesses in lockdown
We depend on subscription revenue to support our journalism. If you are able, please subscribe here. If you are already a subscriber, thank you for your support.