The world's biggest cycling event is coming to Wollongong and it will mean significant disruption to our regular lives.
If you're planning on renting out your home, finding a new spot to park your car or just want to know what time to line the streets and cheer the champions on, here is your list of indicative road closures and events.
- Saturday 17 September: Training, road closures tbc
- Sunday 18 September: Women Elite Time Trial Men Elite Time Trial, road closures from 8:00am to 6:00pm
- Monday 19 September: Men Under 23 Time Trial, road closures from 12:00pm to 6:00pm
- Tuesday 20 September: Women Junior Time Trial Men Junior Time Trial, road closures from 8:00am to 6:00pm
- Wednesday 21 September: Team Time Trial mixed relay, road closures from 1:00pm to 6:00pm
- Thursday 22 September: Training, road closures tbc
- Friday 23 September: Men Junior Road Race Men U23 Road Race, road closures from 7:30am to 6:00pm
- Saturday 24 September: Women Junior Road Race Women Elite Road Race, road closures from 7:30am to 6:30pm
- Sunday 25 September: Men Elite Road Race, road closures from 8:30am to 6:00pm
If you're not sure if your commute to work or school is affected by the race, check out the Road Race route below:
And the time trial route, which will have a more city-centre focus with a few tricky uphills can be seen below in this video: