Bellambi townhouse fire caused by a charging laptop

By Angela Thompson
Updated August 25 2016 - 7:33am, first published August 24 2016 - 5:50pm

Florencia Chen was at a party in Sydney when the first ominous wafts of smoke moved across her family’s Bellambi home in the early minutes of August 5.

Subscribe now for unlimited access.

or signup to continue reading

All articles from our website & app
The digital version of Today's Paper
Breaking news alerts direct to your inbox
Interactive Crosswords, Sudoku and Trivia
All articles from the other in your area

Get the latest Wollongong news in your inbox

Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date.

We care about the protection of your data. Read our Privacy Policy.