Wollongong's Steven Frank Fesus has been found guilty of murdering his wife Jodie and disposing of her body at a South Coast beach 20 years ago.
Jodie Fesus went missing from the couple's Shellharbour home on August 12, 1997.
Her body was found buried in a shallow grave at Seven Mile Beach, near Gerroa, on September 14.
Fesus wasn't charged with her murder until 2013.
Jurors in his Supreme Court trial returned their guilty verdict on Tuesday afternoon after less than a day of deliberations.
He has been taken into custody ahead of a sentencing hearing.
More to come.
- Steve Fesus ‘propositioned women’ weeks after wife disappeared
- Fesus gave away wife's clothes two days after she went missing: court
- Kids stand by murder accused Steve Fesus
- Fesus 'later uncovered body' of wife Jodie: court
- Fesus took down photos of wife: court
- Fesus on getting bail: ‘It’s a beautiful day, isn’t it?’