NSW Health has added another 11 Illawarra businesses to its list of venues that have had a recent visit from a confirmed COVID-19 case.
Six of the exposure sites are in the Wollongong LGA and five in the Shellharbour LGA.
Anyone who attended one of the venues on the following dates and times are considered casual contacts and must get tested and self-isolate until they receive a negative result.
They should then monitor for symptoms and if any occur, get tested again.
Read more: Tarrawanna IRT COVID cluster grows to 18
The venues of concern added on Thursday are:
Sam and Nic's IGA Xpress, Bellambi on:
- Thursday, October 7, from 8.10am to 8.20am
- Tuesday, October 5, 9am to 9.10am
- Monday, October 4, from 11.35am to 11.45am
The Reject Shop, Albion Park, on Thursday, October 7, from 1.30pm to 1.45pm
Calder's General Store, on Albion Park, Monday, October 11, from 4.35pm to 4:45pm
Woolworths Figtree, on Monday, October 11, from 1.55pm to 2.10pm
TAFE Wollongong, North Wollongong, on Friday, October 8, from 9am to 1pm
Kennards Hire, Oak Flats, on Monday, October 11, from 10.15am to 10.25am
Chemist Warehouse, Shellharbour on:
- Sunday, October 10, from 10.10am to 10.25am
- Saturday, October 2, from 4.15pm to 4.35pm
- Friday, October 1, from 3pm to 3.10pm
Jaycar Electronics, Shellharbour, on Sunday, October 10, from 3.35pm to 3.55pm
Subway Unanderra, on Tuesday, October 5, from 10.15am to 10.30am
Woolworths Unanderra on:
- Monday, October 11 from 1.25pm to 1.40pm
- Tuesday 5 October 5, 9.10am to 9.15am
- Saturday, October 2, 11am to 11.30am
- Tuesday, September 28, 1pm to 2.10pm
- Sunday, September 26, 4.15pm to 4.40pm
- Thursday, September 23, 6pm to 6.05pm
Fins Fangs 'N' Feathers, Warrawong on:
- Friday, October, from 3. 40pm to 3.50pm
- Thursday, October 7, 1.35pm to 1.50pm
Wednesday's case locations
Subway Albion Park on Saturday, October 9, from 10.45am to 10.50am
Bellambi Motors, Pioneer Road, on Tuesday, October 5, from 8am to 1.35pm
SpecsaversOptometrists and Audiology, Corrimal, on Tuesday, October 5, from 11.15am to 11.35pm
Hospital Hill Pharmacy, Wollongong, on Wednesday, October 6, from 3pm-3.30pm
For a full list of locations, including close and casual contact venues or changes to previously reported venues, visit here.
Anyone with even the mildest of cold-like symptoms is urged to immediately come forward for testing and isolate until a negative result is received.