Are you looking for a relaxed place to take the family for a cheap meal in the Illawarra?
Here are 10 local clubs that offer a free kids’ meal with every adult main meal purchased.
Conditions including the age limit of children varies at each venue and some ‘kids eat free’ deals are for members only.
Where kids eat free in the Illawarra
1) Coniston Hotel: Kids eat free Sundays from 5pm. Bridge Street, Coniston.
2) Wests Illawarra: Kids eat free on Friday nights at Table + Spoon. Hargreaves Street, Unanderra.
3) Woonona Bulli RSL: Kids eat free on Tuesday nights in the Brasserie. Princes Highway, Woonona.
4) Towradgi Beach Hotel: Kids aged 12 and under eat free every Saturday from 12-5pm at Oscar’s Grill. Pioneer Road, Towradgi.
5) Shellharbour Club: Kids eat free Thursdays at Fiftysix Dining. Corner Wattle and Shellharbour roads, Shellharbour.
6) Balgownie Hotel: Kids eat free every Sunday for lunch or dinner. Balgownie Road, Balgownie.
7) Kiama Leagues Club: Kids eat free Mondays from 5.30pm. Terralong Street, Kiama.
8) Windang Bowling Club: Kids eat free from Monday to Friday with any purchase of a main meal. Judbooley Parade, Windang.
9) Steelers Club: Kids aged 16 and under eat free at Steelers Seafood & Grill every Sunday from 5pm to 7.30pm. Corner Burelli and Harbour streets, Wollongong.
10) Dandaloo Hotel: Kids eat free Mondays in the Champions Family Bistro. Kanahooka Road, Dapto.
You might also like ...