Forty-five charges. Nine young victims. One sexual predator.
Ryan Suttle, 26, has already been in prison for more than a year, locked away from the world for protection - not his, but ours.
On Wednesday, the avid young soccer player from Avondale made a confession that will see him spend a substantial time behind bars and be labelled a danger to children for life.
He admitted harassing girls on social media, paying underage teens for sex in acts of child prostitution and videoing some of them to make child pornography over a four-year period between 2014 and 2018.
Suttle was initially charged and released on bail, however that bail revoked in April last year as more victims came forward to report their interactions with Suttle.
Police counted nine victims in total, aged between 14 and 16, however only seven were able to be identified.
Suttle was charged with 86 offences in total, however admitted to 45 of them in a plea bargain struck with the Director of Public Prosecutions.
He will formally be sentenced on 23 charges, with the remaining 22 to be taken into account to determine the objective seriousness at sentencing.
The other 41 charges were withdrawn.
Included in the charges for which Suttle will be sentenced are four counts of using a child aged 14 to 18 for child prostitution involving two victims. The charges carried a maximum jail term of 10 years.
Meanwhile, prosecutors said facts were yet to be agreed in all but one set of charges, which relate to Suttle filming teenage girls performing sexual acts.
That fact sheet says police discovered three child porn videos stored in Suttle's phone when they seized it as part of his arrest.
One video, shot on February 11, 2017 in North Wollongong, shows an unidentified girl masturbating Suttle, while two others shot the day beforehand show another underage girl performing lewd acts with a banana and ice block.
Suttle will face Wollongong District Court for sentencing next month.